Sunday, August 28, 2011

Lime Green

So I know I've been MIA for the past couple of weeks, only because I've been very busy with so many things. I'm training for management at my job, and just got back from a trip to Toronto for my cousins wedding (some pics will be up soon).I just don't want you to think I am abandoning you guys! I'm back, and will try not to have too many gaps in between posts. Right now I'm still working on a Fall Look-book, trying to combine my drawings with other inspirational pictures of trends, outfits, and fashion pieces. In the meantime, enjoy my new outfit post!


Check out the look: I paired my lime green ruffled top with black jeggins and nude pumps, I added some interest with an edgy fringe purse!

Style Tips: This is a great date look, and can definitely be altered to suit your style. If you don't dig the lime green colour, try coral or raspberry. Stick with a neutral shoe, and pick out some quirky accessories. Don't go over the top, keep it light and fun.

[Tommy by Tommy Hilfiger] top and the necklace is from a Boutique in Toronto

Watch from [Tommy by Tommy Hilfiger]

[Le Chateau] Purse

Shoes [BCBG] from Winners

Hope you all had a fashion forward weekend,

With Love,

TheStyleGenius

1 comment: