Friday, August 5, 2011

Lace, Black and Grey



Yet another shoot; as per usual I stand in front of a beautiful backdrop! I took these pictures on top of a grassy hill near my house. Notice my last post was white? I swear I didn't plan this!

Check out the look: I paired an all black ensemble (cotton pants and tank top), added a lace tie up top from Banana Republic (thrift store find), with a pair of suede grey strap sandals with a snake skin detail on the heel. Funky!

Style Tips: Even though I shot this during the day, it's definitely an evening look for summer. It's okay to go all black, and don't worry it's only considered a rut if it's all you wear. Add a pair of interesting heels with a pop of color, or cool detailing. Like I always say be confident and add some gold jewelry to give the look a more expensive feel!

[Call it Spring] Ring and clutch wallet

[Guess] necklace

Shoes from the [The Bay]

[Tommy Hilfiger] purse and [Dollar Store] sunglasses

Jumping.

Have a fashionable Friday!

With Love,

ThestyleGenius

No comments:

Post a Comment